Holli Gardner Drewry
Virginia Tech: Bachelor of Arts in Art & Art History, Concentration in Graphic Design and Art History
Since 1992, I have worked in a series of graphic design and communications positions with the responsibility to produce a wide variety of items including, advertisements, press releases, websites, brochures, photography, social media messaging, digital video, email newsletters, mobile apps, and digital signage.
I currently serve in university shared governance as a member of the Commission on Administrative and Professional Faculty Affairs and as the president of the A/P Faculty Senate.
Awards, Honors and Certifications
- Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC)
- Gallup Certified Strengths Coach
- Diversity Development Institute Ambassador
- Academy of Faculty Service
- Excellence in Access & Inclusion Award
- University Relations Communications Excellence Team Award
- Gail Kirby Professional Liaison Award
- Dining Services Customer Satisfaction Award
- Phi Beta Kappa National Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society
- Tau Sigma Delta National Honor Society
- Girl Scouts Outstanding Leader Award
- Mountain Lake Workshop with John Cage
- Girl Scout Gold Award (First Class)
I embrace technology and look forward to finding innovative ways to tell stories and connect with audiences. I'm interested in how groups form and collaborate to get things done.
I am a lifelong member of Girl Scouts. As a girl member I earned First Class. I have served as a leader, camp counselor, cookie parent, trainer, delegate, and member of the board and board development committee. I currently serve as the chair of the Membership Voice Committee.