Our executive leadership team directs the activities and initiatives of all groups within TLOS.
- Dale D. Pike, Associate Vice Provost for Technology-Enhanced Learning
- Quinn Warnick, Deputy Executive Director
- Sara Perks, Administrative Program Support Technician
Finance and Business
The finance and business team provides fiscal (including budgeting, reporting, purchasing, billing, fixed asset tracking, and travel) and human resources operations for TLOS. For questions or assistance contact:
- 4-VA Fiscal: Judy Alford
- Billing: Judy Alford
- Budgeting and Reporting: Cindy Kelley
- Fixed Assets Tracking: Kim Ervine
- Human Resources: Judy Alford
- Purchasing and Travel: Kim Ervine or Sara Perks
The project management team provides organization and structure to enable more efficient running of operations, projects, and initiatives. For questions or assistance contact Tim Chittenden.
Support and Documentation
The support and documentation team directly supports and provides information on a variety of teaching and learning technologies and software services provided by Virginia Tech. They also maintain self-help articles in the 4Help Knowledge Base. For questions or assistance contact Gary Burns or Jessica Nguyen.
The communication team creates marketing and informational materials to promote TLOS programs, workshops, services, and events. They are responsible for the TLOS website, and social media channels, and for writing and submitting VTx notices and stories. The team collaborates with the communication teams from the Provost’s Office, University Communications and Marketing, and Division of IT. For questions or assistance contact: Holli Gardner Drewry.
801 University City Blvd, Suite 21 (mail code 0292), Blacksburg, VA 24061
Contact for non-technical issues:
- Call 540-231-2378 (8 a.m. to 5 p.m. M-F)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit the Contact Us Form
Contact for technical assistance with all TLOS systems:
- Submit a 4Help incident
- Call 4Help: 540-231-4357
For a list of all TLOS employees, view the full directory.